Sunday 30th June 2019
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Scientist Computational Biology to work remote or in our Aliso Viejo, CA or Fort Myers, FL locations who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
The Scientist - Computational Biology role will be a part of the analytics group within MultiOmyx, with focus on Deep Learning. The Scientist has strong knowledge in machine learning as well as data analysis methods and is responsible for development and implementation of Deep Learning methods to analyze large multiplexed immunofluorescence and IHC datasets. The Scientist defines requirements and challenges and develops working solutions to complex bio-image informatics tasks. The Scientist serves as the Project Manager for R&D initiatives, supervises project deliverables, leads tasks to ensure successful implementation in the production environment. The role may also involve conducting analysis of data from service contracts leading to the successful completion of client projects. Our goal is to report quality results with limited errors.
• Independently design and implement machine learning and image analysis pipelines for multiplexed immunofluorescence data.
• Build advanced Deep Learning (DL) based systems and drive their adoption into next-generation of MultiOmyx image analytics applications.
• Research, evaluate, and develop deep architectures and algorithms in supervised and unsupervised learning to tackle complex image analytics problems.
• Use the scale of NeoGenomics proprietary data and compute infrastructure to address meaningful bioimage analysis problems.
• Develop methods and tools to support analysis & visualization of large datasets.
• Represent the analytics team in a diverse range of settings, including with other groups, clients, audits, vendors, and conferences.
• Provide leadership on project design and feasibility studies.
• Dedicatedly identify, assess, and internalize promising methods to improve quality of analyses.
• Perform literature review, write project/product proposals or plans.
• Analyze, present data and project updates to the management team.
• Validate and translate new methods between R&D and the Clinical Operation.
• Provide support to research teamwork, clinical trials and other department projects.
• Prepare high quality technical reports and documentation including posters/papers, client presentations and technical content for marketing materials.
• Attend additional training or educational opportunities as requested.
• Attend and present at academic meetings.
• May publish from R&D activities.
• Train the staff in proper procedures.
• Education: Ph.D. in Computer Science or any related quantitative discipline preferred; M.S., B.S. in a Computer Science or any quantitative discipline with related experience.
• Three or more years of related technical experience in analysis of biological image data preferred. Those with a Ph.D. and fewer years of work experience but meaningful research experience in academia will be considered.
• Deep understanding of image analysis and machine learning techniques.
• Shown programming skills, in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Python, Java.
• Familiarity with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and packages.
• Familiarity with TensorFlow, Keras, CNTK, Caffe or other Deep Learning frameworks.
• Experience working with large data sets, preferably large biological image datasets.
• Passionate about staying on the cutting edge of data science technologies.
• Ability to develop and deliver complex directions and scientific project plans.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and the ability to use software tools to produce high impact presentations of data.
• Ability to problem solve independently and call out problems
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9yrc9w9xrjp29p37
|Location||Aliso Viejo, California, USA 92656|