Research Scientist/Imaging Analyst
Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
The Advanced Neuroimaging Research Program at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York is seeking a Research Scientist/Imaging analyst to join a team that focuses on development of novel imaging technologies and their application to diagnosis, treatment and surgical planning for a wide range of diseases, including epilepsy, brain tumors, psychiatric illnesses, multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury.
• Design, implement and optimize image processing, computational and analyses pipelines for multimodal neuro imaging, including fMRI, diffusion MRI etc. on our high performance compute server.
• Maintain and develop an in-house standardized image processing pipeline written in Python.
• Integrate third party pipelines with tailored in-house pipelines.
• Contribute to writing of journal and conference papers. Participate fully in collaborative research.
• Attend lab meetings, stay abreast of developments in image analysis and machine learning.
• Coordinate data integration from ongoing studies.
• Teach lab members about image processing steps, outputs and to quality control approaches.
• A minimum three-year commitment is strongly encouraged.
Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, computer science or related field. Masters in Computer Science preferred.
The positions are immediately available until filled. Please send a CV and brief statement of research interests and experience to Dr. Priti Balchandani (email@example.com) and Dr. Yang Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: Sept. 30, 2019
|Organization||Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai|
|Location||New York, NY, United States|
|Title||Research Scientist/Imaging Analyst|