EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Smart Medical Imaging: PhD Studentships Available
Thursday 5th March 2020
Closing date: 13 April 2020
PHD TRAINING PROGRAMME
We offer an integrated PhD programme with a dedicated training programme in transferable skills, responsible research and innovation, and entrepreneurship. Our students also enjoy placement opportunities in world-class international labs and in the healthcare industry, maximising their career opportunities and employability.
WHY JOIN US?
- Fully funded PhD studentships, including generous research consumables and conference travel, with exposure to international imaging labs and healthcare industry placements;
- Research excellence in Smart Medical Imaging within a unique multi-disciplinary hospital environment in Central London (St. Thomas’ Hospital), with state-of-the-art labs and clinical research imaging facilities within both King’s and Imperial;
- Choice of a large number of innovative PhD projects, supervised by internationally renowned academics from King’s College London and/or Imperial College London, with direct input from world-leading clinical academics of our associated NHS Hospital Trusts;
- Close healthcare industry involvement in selective research projects, with paid internships and on-site clinical application specialists from major industry partners;
- Emphasis on research collaboration through PhD cohort building and interdisciplinary research training, and transferable skills training for outstanding employability;
- Access to large UK research initiatives and infrastructure, such as the new £10m London Medical Imaging & Artificial Intelligence Centre for Value-Based Healthcare, the NVIDIA AI initiative at King’s and the new London high-field 7T MR centre based at King’s.
We are accepting applications from UK and EU candidates only.
|Organization||King's College London|
|Title||EPSRC CDT in Smart Medical Imaging Studentships Available|