Research Fellow In Machine Learning (Harvard University)
Monday 2nd November 2020
Applications are invited for open research fellowship positions for 2 to 3-year postdoctoral research positions in the Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Center (https://cardiacmr.hms.harvard.edu/) at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
The positions are in the area of
• Machine learning for cardiac MRI
• Cardiac MRI pulse sequence development
• Cardiac MR accelerated image reconstruction
• Cardiac MRI sequence development for imaging with supine exercise
• Lung imaging using proton MRI
• Cardiac MR pulse sequence development for probing cardiac metabolism
Applicants are expected to have the following:
• A Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or a related field.
• Strong programming and analytical skills.
• Strong experience and theoretical background in machine learning and statistical analysis.
• Background in MR physics
• Experience in Python, MATLAB, and C
Interested candidates should submit
• A recent CV
• List of publications
• Contacts of three references including current supervisor
Please apply by email to Dr. Reza Nezafat [email@example.com].
|Title||Research Fellow In Machine Learning|