AI Software Engineer (Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.)
Wednesday 23rd December 2020
Closing Date: 2021.06.31
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
- Deep learning development environment setup and maintenance (HW & SW)
- Big data management system setup and adaptation
- Develop and implement AI solutions together with research scientist
- Annotation tool adaptation and maintenance
- Close collaboration with Siemens Healthineers Business lines to understand requirements and deliver successful AI solutions
- MSc. in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math
- 3+ years industry experience in building medical imaging solutions.
- Hands-on coding skills in C++ and ability to quickly prototype in Python is a must, including working with version control systems such as Azure DevOps, MS Team Foundation Server and Git
- Familiarity with Software Quality Systems
- Understand DICOM, experience with medical image processing is preferred
- Work on AI related software products is preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Any interest, please send your CV to Lu Jing (email@example.com), thanks!
|Organization||Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.|
|Title||AI Software Engineer|