POSTDOC (1) and PHD POSITIONS (2)
Post-doctoral (1) and PhD positions (2) –
Shapes and Data for Medical Image Analysis –
► ETS Montreal has openings for (1) Postdoctoral Fellow and (2) PhD candidates in the field of Medical Image Computing - an interdisciplinary field at the intersection of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Medicine (contact email@example.com)
Applications are invited for candidates interested in Modeling and Exploiting Shapes and Data in Medical Imaging. Your research will focus on discovering new geometrical aspects of anatomy, diseases and various biological phenomena, with models derived from Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Medical Imaging.
ETS Montreal is the Youngest & Fastest-Growing Engineering School in Montreal. It is now starting a new team on Shape and Data Analysis in Medical Imaging, with ample opportunities to collaborate with the best teams in North America and Europe.
Located in vibrant Montreal, you will experience a unique blend of North American and European culture with one of the lowest cost of living on the continent. Competitive tax-free salaries can be toped up with generous awards and scholarships.
Working language is English.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong background in Mathematics and good programming skills
- Experience in Machine Learning, Computer Vision and/or Medical Imaging
- Desired track record of publication in top conferences or journals
- Include Statement of Interest (Why research, why together?)
- CV with list of publication and names of 3 references
- Applications to be sent to Prof. Hervé Lombaert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- More at http://profs.etsmtl.ca/hlombaert/jobs.php