Faculty level scientists, engineers, physicians, surgeons, allied health professionals, students, post-doctoral trainees, and industry scientists with an interest in medical/biomedical image computing and/or computer assisted interventions are invited to join the MICCAI Society. Student fees are reduced to encourage their participation in the Society, but must provide a verifiable certificate or letter from their Head of Department confirming they have formal student status at the time the subscription is paid.
Subscriptions are payable annually and run from September 1st to August 31st each year. Enroll online at the link below, or at the next annual MICCAI Conference.The standard MICCAI Society subscription rate is 100 USD for full members (non-students) and 50 USD for students, although this is offset by the generous discount of the annual conference fee. MICCAI Society membership carries several benefits including:
- Discounted annual MICCAI Conference registration fees
- Discounted subscriptions to three highly regarded peer-reviewed journals in the field that are officially affiliated with the MICCAI Society. Currently, these journals are:
- Access to journal electronic publications and websites
- Opportunity to serve on MICCAI Committees or the Board
- Access to MICCAI Society Member website (includes job postings, conference information, links to relevant websites, and other useful information)
- Eligibility to elect members to the MICCAI Management Board.
- Members of the Society have the opportunity to serve on Society committees, in staff positions and/or on the Board of Directors. While serving on the Board of Directors, they can be candidates for election to the Executive Committee as Society Officers. The MICCAI Society email list of its members is generally not available for any purpose other than official MICCAI Society operations.