PhD Position - University of Alberta - Medical Image Analysis and Visualization
Thursday 11th March 2021
The Servier Virtual Cardiac Centre (SVCC) is an advanced medical imaging laboratory located in the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute at the University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The SVCC focuses on the development of innovative methods for the reconstruction, post-processing and visualization of medical imaging. More information about the centre is available at: http://spaces.facsci.ualberta.ca/svcc/. The successful candidate will get an opportunity to interact closely with radiologists, cardiologists and scientists from the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute and the University of Alberta.
The successful candidate should have a Masters degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field and must have a demonstrable track record in medical image analysis and computer vision, including publications in peer-reviewed journals. The position requires:
1. Good knowledge in reconstruction and post-processing of medical image data.
2. Advanced programming knowledge in Python, C, C++, template development environment.
3. Computer programming experience with image processing software packages such as ITK, VTK, and OpenCV.
4. Prior experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch and Keras.
5. Self-motivated, independent and organized worker.
Please send your curriculum vitae and copies of transcripts of all degrees to Dr. Kumar Punithakumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration before April 15, 2021. Please put “2021 PhD position” in the subject line.
|Organization||University of Alberta|
|Title||PhD Position - University of Alberta - Medical Image Analysis and Visualization|