Machine Learning Engineer (Intuitive Surgical Inc.)
Thursday 8th April 2021
Closing Date: June 30, 2021
This position is primarily responsible for developing algorithms to understand human anatomy from medical images. It brings state-of-the-art machine learning and medical image processing algorithms into products. The work involves research, software development, and support of regulatory clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Full cycle of algorithm development from research and prototyping to large-scale experiments and statistical analysis.
• Software development including algorithm implementation, optimization, performance profiling, testing and documentation.
• Support of verification, validation and documentation towards regulatory clearance.
• Support of algorithms’ integration into applications, solutions and web services.
• MS or PhD degree in the area of Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
• Hands-on experience in medical image processing, segmentation and registration.
• Deep knowledge in machine learning and medical image processing.
• Proficiency in the C++ and Python programming languages.
• Proficiency in object-oriented software design.
• Experience with software development process in a regulated environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
• Familiarity with medical image libraries ITK, VTK, etc.
• Hands-on software development in Linux environment.
• Familiarity with medical image formats such as DICOM, NIfTI, etc.
• Experience with GPU and CUDA programming.
|Organization||Intuitive Surgical Inc.|
|Location||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|Title||Machine Learning Engineer|