AI / Machine Learning developer (full-time) (Quantivly)
Monday 26th April 2021
Our goal at Quantivly is to empower Radiology to make data-driven decisions.
Today, MRI scanners in the US are idle, not taking images more than 60% of the day, wasting $10B+ in potential revenues annually and delaying patient care. Unfortunately, improving the process of acquiring medical images is widely overlooked, largely because the data needed to drive productivity is simply inaccessible. Quantivly, a spin-off from Boston Children’s Hospital, has developed a platform that analyzes MRI images metadata on-the-fly to unlock operational data and radically transform the way MRI operation is managed.
We are looking for a AI developer who can help take our startup to the next level. You will be the lead AI developer. You will be expected to take end-to-end ownership of key ML/AI features on our roadmap and execute to deliver solutions that revolutionize imaging operations in radiology and delight customers.
We are passionate about making a difference in health care by bringing data science tools to Radiology. This is your chance to build your career at a company that is at the forefront of changing its industry. We need brains, ambition, and passion to continue driving this change — join Quantivly!
Salary: $100-120k, Equity: 0.25%-1.0%
Ph.D. in computer science or similar practical experience in an industrial or research setting.
-Assist with data collection efforts, de-identification and data lake construction.
- Design, implement and evaluate machine learning and deep learning solutions on 3-D/4-D image data and/or image metadata
- Conduct machine learning tests and experiments, understand results to refine models and/or pre-processing to optimize performance
- Deploy solutions for production on the Quantivly platform
- Publish and disseminate methods and findings
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in ML/AI
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, and implementing ML / AI algorithms
- Strong programming skills in python, including fundamental software engineering principles and machine learning design patterns.
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras, or ML framework such as Scikit-learn
- Demonstrated understanding in AI/ML algorithms, learning models, graphical models, overfitting, regularization, etc.
- Experience in building ML pipelines for processing large datasets.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art approaches to computer vision
- Refereed publications in premiere computer vision and/or bioinformatics venues.
- Deep knowledge of math (linear algebra), probability, statistics and algorithms
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work well with in a fast moving, small team environment
**Who you are**
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You're curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You're a go-getter and seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- You strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Experience in working with medical images
- Experience with the MONAI framework
- Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 standards
- Solid experience in Linux/Unix, shell scripting, git, docker.
- Knowledge of SQL. Experience with SQL server-side machine learning (eg PL/Python)
- Knowledge of GANs and ML techniques for generating synthetic data, NLP, ...
**Our tech stack**
- Python3, Java, C/C++, Docker
- Postgres 13, GraphQL, Flyway, Redis, Elasticsearch,
- Slurm, dcm4che, Websocket, WAMP/crossbar, ...
**Working locations & additional information**
- Somerville, MA (remote option)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Travel: Infrequent
- Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
**Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement**
At Quantivly we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
|Location||Somerville, MA (USA)|
|Title||AI / Machine Learning developer (full-time)|