Advanced Technologies Engineer (GE Healthcare)
Thursday 29th April 2021
Advanced Technologies Engineer (m/f/d)
Job No. R3568129, Tiefenbach 15, 4871 Zipf, Austria
GE Healthcare offers a broad ultrasound portfolio that meets clinical needs in diverse situations. Our teams use every moment to improve women’s health, general radiology, and point of care, by providing clinicians and frontline caregivers a variety of life-saving medical solutions.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds
a healthier world.
• You will develop new algorithms in the field of medical ultrasound imaging, leveraging your deep experience in ultrasound beamforming and signal processing.
• You will play a crucial role in translating clinical feedback into innovative ideas and finally software solutions for ultrasound image formation
• You will focus on the early stages of product development, such as scientific feasibility studies or algorithm development in the field of medical ultrasound beamforming
• You will interact with groups such as systems engineering and clinical product management, in addition to internal and external academic and industrial R&D partners
• You will also develop the architecture and specifications for our next generation ultrasound systems. You will evaluate the latest research on ultrasound imaging with respect to its clinical relevance and implementation possibilities
• You have a master’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, biomedical engineering or a related field with several years of work experience, or a PhD some years of work experience in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• You have a deep proven technical experience in ultrasound imaging, in particular beamforming
• You have a deep understanding of ultrasound physics, especially wave propagation
• You have designed, implemented, and tested innovative signal and image processing algorithms for ultrasound imaging
• You have performed ultrasound experiments and acquired data in complex set-ups
• An excellent working ability in MATLAB and Python is expected
• You demonstrated the ability to write C++ code both for quick demonstration of ideas and robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems
Do you have any questions? Please contact Carolin Krone, Talent Acquisition Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org - Please not that we cannot consid
Protection Regulations. Please apply online! Thank you!
We look forward to receiving your online application!
For more information and current job openings visit GE Careers
Closing Date : 31/Aug/2021
|Title||Advanced Technologies Engineer|