Thursday 2nd September 2021
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
- Design, and implement algorithms in Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis problems
- Work on large-scale data sets and real-world problems
- Close collaboration with Siemens Healthineers Business lines to understand requirements and deliver successful AI solutions
- Data analysis of clinical studies with clinical partners
- Ph.D. proffered in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math. Alternative MSc. in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math with at least 3 years experience
- 2+ years industry experience in building medical imaging solutions.
- Strong background in Deep Learning and familiar with TensorFlow, PyTorch and etc.
- Proficiency in Python and ability to quickly prototype in C++ is desired
- Graduate research and internship experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Image Understanding preferred
- Experience in medical image and medical big data preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If interested, please email CV to Lu Jing (email@example.com).