Friday 5th May 2023
Organization Monash University Malaysia
Title PhD Position
Email Address Maxine.Tan@monash.edu
Description We are searching for a PhD student at the School of Engineering, Monash University Malaysia. The topic is on applying deep learning/ machine learning in medical images (e.g., mammograms, CT scans, etc.).
- Tuition fees waived
- MYR 2,800/ month, stipend
- A Master's degree or a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar. A first class degree is required for either the Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferably both)
- Good knowledge of mathematics and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of using deep learning techniques for solving computer vision problems (e.g., detection, segmentation, and/ or classification).
- Fluency in Python
- Good knowledge with: PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV (or any alternatives).
- English fluency, both written and spoken.
For more details, please contact and send your latest/ updated CV and academic transcripts to Dr. Maxine Tan at MaxineDOTTanATmonashDOTedu.
The scholarship is opened to both local (Malaysian) and international students