PhD Positions in Computer Vision and AI for Medical Imaging at Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Sunday 17th September 2023
Contact Email for the Job Posting firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Nanyang Technological University
Title PhD Positions in Computer Vision and AI for Medical Imaging at Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Closing date Dec 15, 2023
Medial Imaging, AI, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Video Analysis and Multimodal Data
Jan, May, Sep 2024
15 Dec 2023
3 funded PhD positions are now available at the Medical Vision and Artificial Intelligence Technologies (MVAIT) Lab at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. MVAIT welcomes excellent students with a background in artificial intelligence, deep learning and computer vision to conduct AI and computer vision research on medical imaging data at MVAIT.
Dr. Si Yong Yeo is an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University. His research focuses on Computer Vision and AI in medicine, deep learning and multimodal data analytics and video interpretation. His research articles are published in Top-tier Biomedical Journals, Medical Journals and Computer Vision Conferences. He serves as a reviewer and technical program committee member of multiple journals and international conferences.
• Trained (preferably M.S.) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or associated programs.
• Solid mathematical background
• Strong programming skills such as in Python and C++.
• Proficiency in English
• Experience in medical imaging, video analytics, deep learning, machine learning, or computer vision. Knowledge in language models is a plus.
• Experience in GPU and deep learning programming, i.e. PyTorch and TensorFlow.
• Strong motivation in state-of-the-art research and publication.
Students can visit https://medvisailab.github.io more information and other research opportunities at MVAIT and how to apply. The positions are open to all nationalities.