Postdoc Positions in AI for Medical Imaging at Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Saturday 4th November 2023
Contact Email for the Job Posting firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Nanyang Technological University
Location NTU, Singapore
Title Postdoc Positions in AI for Medical Imaging at Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Closing date May 02, 2024
Description Deep Learning for Medical Imaging and Multimodal Data Interpretation.
Start Date: March to June 2024
Position Description: Postdoc positions are now available at the Medical Vision and Artificial Intelligence Technologies (MVAIT) Lab at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. MVAIT welcomes excellent postdocs with a background in artificial intelligence, deep learning and computer vision to conduct AI and computer vision research on medical imaging data at MVAIT. The postdocs will collaborate with clinicians to develop deep learning systems for classification, feature extraction and interpretatation of medical dataset.
Dr. Si Yong Yeo is an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University. His research focuses on Computer Vision and AI in medicine, deep learning and multimodal data analytics and video interpretation. His research articles are published in Top-tier Biomedical Journals, Medical Journals and Computer Vision Conferences. He serves as a reviewer and technical program committee member of multiple journals and international conferences.
• Ph.D for Postdoc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or associated programs.
• Solid mathematical background • Strong programming skills such as in Python and C++. • Proficiency in English
• Experience in medical imaging, video analytics, deep learning, machine learning, or computer vision. Knowledge in language models is a plus.
• Experience in GPU and deep learning programming, i.e. PyTorch and TensorFlow.
• Strong motivation in state-of-the-art research and publication.
Researchers can visit https://medvisailab.github.io for more information and other research projects.