Latest book in the MICCAI series
Wednesday 4th January 2017
Elsevier are delighted to announce the latest book in the MICCAI series:
- Covers common research problems in medical image analysis and their challenges
- Describes deep learning methods and the theories behind approaches for medical image analysis
- Teaches how algorithms are applied to a broad range of application areas, including Chest X-ray, breast CAD, lung and chest, microscopy and pathology, etc.
- Includes a Foreword written by Nicholas Ayache
To find out more about the book and the authors, read an interview here: http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/deep-learning-impact-medical-image-an...
Members of MICCAI can save up to 30% on Deep Learning and any of the other books in the series on the Elsevier store. Enter code MICCAI30 to claim your discount and get free shipping!
- Provides a comprehensive overview of state-of-the-art research on medical image recognition, segmentation, and parsing of multiple objects
- Presents efficient and effective approaches based on machine learning paradigms to leverage the anatomical context in the medical images, best exemplified by large datasets
- Includes algorithms for recognizing and parsing of known anatomies for practical applications
- Demonstrates the application of cutting-edge machine learning techniques to medical imaging problems
- Covers an array of medical imaging applications including computer assisted diagnosis, image guided radiation therapy, landmark detection, imaging genomics, and brain connectomics
- Features self-contained chapters with a thorough literature review
- Assesses the development of future machine learning techniques and the further application of existing techniques
- Brings together scientific researchers, medical experts, and industry partners working in different anatomical regions
- Presents an introduction to the clinical workflow and current challenges in endovascular Interventions
- Provides a review of the state-of-the-art methodologies in endovascular imaging and their applications
- Poses outstanding questions and discusses future research
If you're interested in writing or editing a book in the series please contact: