MICCAI 2020 and the coronavirus

Friday 13th March 2020

Dear all,

As many of you are working towards the paper deadline on March 17th, you are concerned about the corona virus which already cancelled or postponed other conferences. 

We wanted to let you know that since there is still some time left until October, we are assuming that everything will continue as planned until further notice. However, we are already considering alternatives, should the situation change in the coming time. At this point, we can confidently say that:

  •  MICCAI 2020 proceedings will go on as planned, regardless of the status of the in-person meeting. This means that papers will still be reviewed, and accepted papers will be published. 
  •  In the event that the in-person meeting is fully cancelled, authors and sponsors will be refunded.
  •  We will be exploring options where parts of all of the conference can be held virtually, if needed.

We will keep you updated of any new developments via this website and social media. 

Kind regards,

MICCAI 2020 organizing committee