Call for proposals to host the MICCAI conference in 2026
Monday 27th September 2021
Dear MICCAI Society Member:
We are inviting proposals to host the MICCAI conference in 2026, which according to the agreed rotation between continents, will be held in Area 1 The Americas. A map of the Areas can be found here. Proposals for MICCAI 2026 shall be planned as a hybrid event allowing both onsite and online attendance.
Submissions will be assessed by the MICCAI Conference Affairs Working Group and a selection of teams will be invited to further develop their proposal and present their bid to the MICCAI Board of Directors, who will make the final selection.
Please note bids are not accepted from Tourism offices or Convention Centre’s; only bids from active society members will be accepted.
The MICCAI Society Board Secretariat and PCO can help in preparing bids. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in an early stage to discuss your proposal.
Deadlines are as follows:
- May 1, 2022: Preliminary Bid Form Submission Deadline
- June 1 2022:Feedback on bids from the MICCAI Conference Affairs Working Group
- Aug 1, 2022 : Full Bid Submission Deadline (Powerpoint presentation and budget spreadsheet)
- Sept 17, 2022: Presentation to the MICCAI board in person at the MICCAI 2022 Singapore Conference
- November 1, 2022: Final decision
With our best regards,
The MICCAI Conference Affairs Working Group.